Mr. Uebler practices fiduciary and corporate litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery and other Delaware courts. Before joining Cooch and Taylor, he practiced corporate litigation with Richards, Layton & Finger. In addition to his litigation practice, Mr. Uebler counsels clients on statutory and fiduciary duties.
In law school, Mr. Uebler was the editor in chief of the Delaware Journal of Corporate Law, and he served as a Wolcott Clerk to the Honorable Randy J. Holland of the Delaware Supreme Court.
Super Lawyers recognized Mr. Uebler as a Delaware Rising Star in 2014, 2015, and 2016.
• Represented corporate trustee in successfully defending beneficiaries’ breach of trust claims based on the corporate trustee’s governance and investment practices
• Represented corporate trustee in defending beneficiary’s claim challenging a trust decanting under Delaware law
• Represented companies, directors, officers, and stockholders in corporate control, corporate governance, statutory, advancement, indemnification, books and records, and contractual disputes
• Represented beneficiaries through a successful trial in revoking an invalid will from probate and admitting to probate a corrected version of the will
• Appointed by the Delaware Court of Chancery as the receiver of a dissolved Delaware corporation
• Appointed by the Delaware Court of Chancery as attorney ad litem for a minor in trust litigation